Oct 23, 2010
Musings
I never get on my blog because I feel like I don't have cute pictures of my kids to post, they're all grown up. I'm at a different stage of my life and frankly, it's not very interesting. But I need some kind of outlet to share my thoughts. I need some intellectual stimulation or something to get me motivated. I am in a major rut! It's not that I don't have anything to do. I'm plenty busy but with things that are routine, job, Interact, nursery, etc. But they are not things that are making me think, or that are giving me alot of satisfaction. I enjoy working in the nursery, the kids are darling and I know I am fulfilling a necessary role but it's not enough somehow. My daughter just got home from a mission, my son is serving his mission. My other children are moving along in their lives and I am proud of them all! My problem is that I come home every night by myself, too tired to do much else, and yet feeling empty. Not feeling fulfilled, I don't know how else to put it. I want a change in my life but don't really know how or what to change. All I know is that there needs to be something more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment