Dec 3, 2008
Enjoying the Moment
I haven't written anything for awhile, so I thought it would be good to put something down. I thought about writing at thanksgiving and putting a family picture up but Jess was the only one who took pictures and I didn't get the picture in the computer before she left. We had a nice time with the family but I found myself looking forward instead of enjoying the moment. So now that is what I need to focus on, enjoying the moment. I need to consciously think about this because I too often think about things being better when... The when needs to be now. So I am going to try hard to accept things the way they are now and be grateful for the experiences that I have. One thing I have been enjoying is doing the Savior of the World play. The music and fellowship have been a very sweet experience and although I feel far from ready for the performance I am hoping that the people who come will feel the spirit of this play. Everytime I watch it and try to sing the songs the spirit is so strong and sweet that I am in tears. I am grateful to Melanie Hoffman and Laura Trace for keeping that spirit strong throughout all the practices. It is getting to be crunch time and patience may be running out with all the sound and other problems, but they have held it together and kept the spirit at every practice. This is how Zion will be and it has been enjoyable experiencing a taste of it. I hope people come this weekend and feel that spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment