Well, it's been a month since I've posted anything but since nobody looks at it I suppose it doesn't matter. My life has been very busy with school and Interact and church and family. It seems that life gets busier and busier. I thought that when most of my children were no longer at home I wouldn't be as busy, WRONG!! There just seem to be new demands. I did get to go to Time Out for Women on Oct. 11th in Philadelphia with my mom, my sister Diane, and friends Dee, Wendi, and Pat. Hillary Weeks was the host and she sang several numbers. It was really good and uplifting. Just what I needed. I've also been going to MJ's football games. He has scored several touchdowns even though the team has not done too well. He may have scored his last one of his high school career as he now has a torn miniscus and may have to have surgery. I wish I knew how to move things around the blog so the pictures could be with what I'm writing about, but maybe as I get better that will improve as well. I would like to say that I have been out enjoying the beautiful fall weather but other than being at the Buddy Walk for Interact or at the games I haven't had too much time to enjoy it. I am going to try to spend a few minutes this week just being outside and soaking up the fall, that is if I can find the time! Let's hope so!
Oct 19, 2008
Busy Life
Well, it's been a month since I've posted anything but since nobody looks at it I suppose it doesn't matter. My life has been very busy with school and Interact and church and family. It seems that life gets busier and busier. I thought that when most of my children were no longer at home I wouldn't be as busy, WRONG!! There just seem to be new demands. I did get to go to Time Out for Women on Oct. 11th in Philadelphia with my mom, my sister Diane, and friends Dee, Wendi, and Pat. Hillary Weeks was the host and she sang several numbers. It was really good and uplifting. Just what I needed. I've also been going to MJ's football games. He has scored several touchdowns even though the team has not done too well. He may have scored his last one of his high school career as he now has a torn miniscus and may have to have surgery. I wish I knew how to move things around the blog so the pictures could be with what I'm writing about, but maybe as I get better that will improve as well. I would like to say that I have been out enjoying the beautiful fall weather but other than being at the Buddy Walk for Interact or at the games I haven't had too much time to enjoy it. I am going to try to spend a few minutes this week just being outside and soaking up the fall, that is if I can find the time! Let's hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HELLO?!? I read your blog.
MJ has to get surgery? Why haven't you mentioned this?
Post a Comment